Mantel clocks for sale
- Mantel clocks take little space and are ususally the one clock that lives with a family for generations.
- They are also known as mantelpiece clocks, desk clocks or table clocks
- Mantel clocks can further be categorised as bracket and carriage clocks.
- Carriage clocks were literally taken on carriages or coaches with their wealthy owners in order to keep track of time.
- Holtzhausen offers key wind spring driven clocks in this category.
- Some of these clocks are fitted with floating pendulums and others with swinging pendulums.
- The Holtzhausen Kilimanjaro Skeleton clock is unqie in its 14-day winding cycle.
- The Hermle Tellurium displays the orbits of the sun and moon.
- Both the Kieninger and Howard Miller mantel clocks are fitted with polished Kieninger movements and crystal cut glass to enable a view of the German movement.
- We offer all the mantel clocks available on the various brands' vast mantel clock catalogues and will be adding them to this category. Please ask if you have something in particular in mind.